Tile Grout (Cement Based)
We stock Tilemaster Grout 3000 tile Grout (cement based) at our Caversham showroom.
Tilemaster Grout 3000 is a premium, highly versatile, flexible, efflorescence free, fast setting wall and floor grout. Specially formulated using hybrid thickening systems and polarised fillers and additives alongside carefully selected cements and additives, to produce a smooth and controlled workability with superior ease of mixing and application properties. Tilemaster Grout 3000’s flexibility makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including for use on surfaces subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems. Tilemaster Grout 3000 is suitable for grouting joints in wall and floor tiles between 1mm – 20mm wide. Tilemaster Grout 3000 has a very low water permeability making it ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as wet rooms and swimming pools. Tilemaster Grout 3000 can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
- We stock Kerakoll Fugabella at our Maidenhead showroom.
- Decorative resin‑cement for grouting of ceramic and porcelain tiles, mosaic and natural stone in a 50‑colour design range. Green product for bio‑building.
- Suitable for porcelain tiles, ceramics, low thickness slabs and natural stone
- Easy to clean and maintain
- High colour uniformity
- Full and smooth joint
- Eliminates the risk of salt and lime efflorescence formation
- Suitable for underfloor heating systems
Select from the following 50 colours…